Tie-Dex and Micro Tie-Dex Bands
Prevent EMP/EMI/RFI interference with BAND-IT Tie-Dex and Micro Tie-Dex Clamping
We supply Tie Dex and Micro Tie Dex Bands in both coiled and flat constructions. Preventing EMP/EMI/RFI interference with BAND-IT Tie-Dex and Micro Tie-Dex Clamping is easy and can be done with manual or pneumatic
clamping tools. The Tie-Dex termination bands are patented by Band-It. Our company distributes, wholesales and supplies Tie-Dex clamping bands, tools and other products from Band-It. Please contact us for a Quick Quote and more info.
What is a Tie Dex or a Micro Tie Dex Band
The Tie Dex and the Micro Tie Dex Bands are one-piece, stainless steel termination bands with low profile. Please see below some of their characteristics:
- The Tie-Dex Clamping provides quick, easy, permanent EMP/EMI/RFI shield terminations on any backshell configuration - with no welding, no soldering, no crimping
- Tie-Dex Bands and Tie-Dex Micro Bands maintain tension under the harshest conditions to eliminate potential leakage paths and prevent EMP/EMI/RFI interference
- They are tested to shock, vibration and thermal cycles
Manual or Pneumatic Tie-Dex Tools and Micro TieDex Tools and Kits
We offer Tie-Dex tools for both manual and pneumatic installations. Our Tie Dex hand tools and power tools can be
adjusted for tensioning and you can terminate connectors at a much faster speed than other methods.. All our tools are portable. Please contact us today for:
- Manual Tie-Dex Tool, Manual Micro Tie-Dex Tool
- Tie-Dex II Pneumatic Tool and Tie-Dex II Micro Pneumatic Tool
Pre-Formed Clamps from Band It
Jr Smooth Id
1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4"
015", 020", 025", 030"
The following are related: tie dex bandit, tie dex micro band, tie dex microband, tie dex ii, tie dex ii tool, tie dex calibration kit, tie dex clamping system